Landlords - frequently asked questions
In consideration that we as your broker took upon our self to find on Belgrade market suitable Lessee, in accordance with your demand, it would be necessary:
- to contact us in person, or through the person that has your authorization, and in that moment to provide us with objective information of all characteristics of the property.
- to collect the necessary documentation that will proof your ownership of the property.
- to ensure the access to the property each time that we wish to come with potential Lessee, with obligation to agree upon the time which is convenient for you up in front.
- not to provide the third parties with the information concerning the potential Lessee, whom we had connected you with. If such occasion occurs, West Properties keeps the right to break such Contract and to receive from the Lessor the Contracted amount for the brokers’ fee.
- to oblige that you will not independently, or thru the other brokers get in contact with the Lessee whom we had connected you with to conclude the Contract, and if such Contract is concluded, you are obliged to pay to the West Properties the Contracted amount for the brokers’ fee.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
One of the usually asked questions on the relation Lessor – Lessee is who is responsible to pay the electricity bills, communal services and heating bills, taxes, etc. On our market some rules have been established, from which there are some exceptions in some cases:
- electricity bills are to be paid by the Lessee (except if he does not arrange differently with the Lessor)
- communal services and heating bills are to be paid by the Lessee (except if he does not arrange differently with the Lessor)